Sunday, March 15, 2009

FIVEVER music video

For your veiwing pleasure...

A couple of my friends at SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) recently shot a video for a track I had the privelage of seeing them work on a couple weekes ago. I just had the opportunity to watch the video, so I thought I'd throw it on the blog for those who appreciate creativity.

The video was directed by my dude Mike Ellwood. He's pretty talented and he has more work in progress, so remember the name. Mike is the second verse on the track. The first verse is a good friend of mine Kurt Pierce. There are also appearances from Hiro and Shane.

The video has a psychedelic feel to it and it's mad art-like. Keep an eye on these dudes, and peep the Sushi Sushi Brown Brown myspace page if you get the chance - www.myspace.com/sushisushibrownbrown

Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment