Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to Heartbreak

I wasn't aware but there is a video out for the track Welcome to Heartbreak off 808s and Heartbreak. The collaboration between Kanye and Kid Cuddi gives the song a laid-back feel. Several people I know don't appreciate the album, but I definitely have a great respect for it.

When I first heard Welcome to Heartbreak it wasn't mastered yet, and the beat was a little different. In my personal opinion, the original beat was better. I still love the song and the video is very artistic. It's kid of hard to adjust your eyes to the video's effects at first, but you get used to it after a while.

Tell me what you think..

1 comment:

  1. yo. this vid is dope.

    but i originally watched it through Vimeo.
    their video encoder is alot better. YouTube's is pretty much shitty lol. But check it out on vimeo if u havent.

    ReplyDelete